Seoul South Library Library

Perpustakaan Gila Seoul Korea Selatan

The Seoul Crazy Library of South Korea - Seoul in South Korea has a cool library that is missed. It is located in an underground shopping center.

Starfield is a library in the middle of the COEX Mall atrium which is now an Instagramable tourist destination. I am interested in Starfield Library when I see some backpacker tours starting to post on the instastory page

"I have to come here," I said to myself. It's not different how come my goal, aside from taking pictures, of course wants to feel for myself that the existence of public libraries in malls is not yet normal.

In January, when Seoul was cold, I had the opportunity to visit. Being in Starfield amazed me, not expecting that this library was in the main atrium of the mall which was usually noisy.

I saw some people serious about their reading, sipping coffee. Some are busy reading e-books from iPad provided on the ground floor. Don't get me wrong, the only ones who come are taking pictures, I'm one of them. However, everything is automatically like not wanting to interfere with each other.

More and more visitors in the afternoon, and on average they really intend to come to Starfield to read. About the collection, the Starfield library with an area of 2,800 square meters has 50,000 books with 600 domestic and foreign magazines.

The books are placed on high shelves, some even up to 13 meters high and become iconic from starfields. All genres are available in full and only need to follow the book instructions on each available shelf. The iPad line is available to read e-books and can download them for free.

Starfield also provides other facilities, such as meeting rooms, comfortable lounges, coffee shops, even cosmetics stores. There is no entry fee, visitors are free to enter and linger without time limits. Eits, even though the security is not strict, don't be an irresponsible tourist casually carrying books under the pretext of souvenirs.

Komentar