Marc Marquez's Premier Training

Latihan Perdana Marc Marquez - Marc Marquez

Prime Training Marc Marquez - After carrying out post-2018 operations, Marc Marquez has not given much news regarding his condition before starting 2019. Marquez reported from his Twitter account that he had started doing exercises with motorbikes. Uniquely, the motor used by Marquez is not the RC213V that is commonly used during racing. A mini motorbike, the Honda NSF100 with Repsol MotoGP livery, is used to familiarize itself with physical conditions before leaving for Malaysia to conduct pre-season tests. "Long winter. "Work hard for self recovery and finally ... the result," said Marquez on his Twitter account.

After two months of not touching a motorcycle, Marquez needs his magic touch again. On a small circuit, Marquez, accompanied by a physiotherapist coach Carlos J. Garcia, snaked on a motorcycle. "I had time to touch my elbow to the asphalt. The rider must have a clear mind but at least I can go to Sepang to know that I will ride a motorcycle, brake hard and feel the gas and transmission rotation, "said Marquez. Marquez said he finished several rounds. This week he had to work hard because he would take a preseason test at Sepang to find out how his body was. "I feel the braking stage, most of it through my left hand though it's quite difficult, because I have to keep my body weight with my shoulders. This is what I have to improve. I need patience at Sepang so I can fully fit in March (when the season starts)," said Marquez.

Komentar